Friday, June 10, 2005

a journey away from home

Last May 25-28, had a journey away from home, for the very first time in my life.
I know that everything would turn out right though I will be at the province for a special project.

What was it like to be living alone for a few days?

Work and hotel, just that it was okay for me. I realized that somehow I could adjust to that kind if life. It was a practice, and I can't say I enjoyed it but It helped me a lot.(independence)

I was just right, things happen the way I hoped them to be. I was a total stranger when I get back from the special project. It's seems like I have been away for years.
If I would be given a chance to re-do my life, I would prefer being alone-independent and happy ,but of course my kids are blessings to me. I would still want them to be my kids.

There is a certain emptiness within me, I just cannot describe it.

No comments: