Tuesday, June 14, 2005

sound of silence

Geez! Never thought how loud the sound of silence is until today that I have been struggling to get out of the situation.

Got back from a long weekend, and as usual, never had a chance to take some rest and relax (poor me).
My mind is in limbo, my heart is in the lost and found (still lost and haven't been found yet), my life is under construction, oh well whatelse can I say?

Last night I went out alone to the video shop and rented some video cds. I watch movies as a therapy.I would always love to be in someonelse's shoes at least for a time.I have always wished that happiness is just within my reach. I wonder where my friends are at this time? I hope I would be with them when I close my eyes. "Comfort
Zone"

I feel so deeply hurt but I can't express myself well. A cup of coffee, a candy or even a lollipop to help me get up and change things. Freedom!!!!!!!


No comments: