Friday, October 14, 2005

hey, hey today is a super duh duh FRIDAY!

today, i left the office early to find some time for myself.
hopped in here at a net cafe, did not ever thought that there are noisy
mad out loud net cafe days hu hu hu.

I usually come here to update my blog. since i'm outnumbered by
big boys enjoying their favorite pc games, luck was a bit near too.
got earphones, a few nice selected music and wahla!I m writing again.
whew!

while i'm waiting for a dear friend to be on line thought i'd better wait in writing.

so what did get out of leaving the office early? huh? nice nice nice or should i say
noise noise noise ha ha ha.right, lovely and crisp ha ha ha.

later tonight, would not know what's next.I'd love to go to a sing-along bar but no one to be with me, so maybe i can just sing in the shower later.

hey, hey today is a super duh duh FRIDAY!

No comments: