Thursday, October 27, 2005

What do I get out of curiosity?

Yes,what do I get out of curiosity?.

A lot of good and bad things maybe, ha ha.

I can only find out if i try.Like for example, how does it really feel to
let the rain fall down on your cheek.One night, I was on my way home when it rained hard and I do not have my umbrella with me. All soaked up, really wet from head
to toe.The nicest part.I closed my eyes while walking alone under the rain and yes
it never felt that good. It was a wonderful experience.

How will it be if I sing alone at a karaoke bar?

Got a sandwich and a coke to complete my dinner that night. I stopped by at a nearest sing-along bar, tried my luck,sang my heart out.
It made me smile all night long until I got home.


These are just two of some What ifs and how will it bes?

No comments: